May 9, 2011

High Waisted








Hey you guys. Hope you had an incredible weekend. This weekend I had a very nice birthday dinner at my place. I also took some pictures but I was so stressed that somehow the photos doesn't look the way I want it. So unfortunately no birthday dinner post XD But I want to share with you my new high waisted shorts. For a long time I was looking for shorts like these and I finally found my love. Besides wearing high waisted jeans I love to mix different patterns like stripes and dots. Shorts are from H&M, Shirt is from Pimkie. Thoughts?
xoxo Kat

8 comments:

  1. i like it!



    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. liked it! :D kisses
    http://estilize-se.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hypeed! LOVE IT

    amandawojtas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! lovin high-waisted stuffs right now :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit... And i like your blog!
    Shall we follow each other (via google friends)? Would mean a lot to me :) . Let me know

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Just love to read every single comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...