Jun 2, 2011

Denim Style

Hello you guys! Today my family and I are going to have dinner at the chinese restaurant. Can´t  wait to eat Peking Duck again. My favorite food for the last weeks. yummy. You have to know my favorite topic besides fashions is food. XD But before I leave I want  to share with you the photos of the Replay Spring Collection 2011. I´m so in love with the Denim Style. Indeed the Denim Style is simple but so sexy.  I guess today I´m going to wear my jeans jacket again! Hope you guys enjoy the photos as much as I did. xoxo 







Photos from Fashion gone Rogue

1 comment:

  1. I adores this post! I really liked it!!!! And I love the way you paint your nails!!!!! Lote of love from Mexico!

    ReplyDelete

Just love to read every single comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...