Sep 23, 2011

White Nail Polish



Hello you guys. And again it took me such a long time to write another post.  And I really hope I still a few readers. ^^ The last weeks and days I took so many pictures to catch all the moments I experience here. But somehow I couldn´t find the time to post them. There is always something going on.  But this is how it´s supposed to be, right? So a few weeks ago I saw my friend wearing this nail polish and since then I was looking for one myself. I decided to buy one from "Essie".  Standing in Target holding this little bottle in my hand I wasn´t sure if it wil look good on my nails but right now this is like my favorit nailpolish. Thoughts? Hot or not?  =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just love to read every single comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...