Jan 1, 2012

New York: Diane von Fürstenberg
















































Hello you guys, here I am again. I know, it has been forever since I wrote my last post. The last months were super busy. But in the last weeks I was able to experienced so many things. I definitely had an information overload and needed some time to look back on all those things I saw. From August until December I was in San Diego. One week before christmas I had the amazing opportunity to have a one week vacation in New York with my friend from Denmark. This trip was one of those things I was really waiting for a long time. So finally I could go to those places I always wanted to got to.  Of course the showroom and studio of Diane von Fürstenberg was one stop I needed to go to.  Since I watched the serie "The City" with Whitney Port I was beguiled to visit the Diane von Fürstenberg Studio Headquarter in New York. Not only because of the amazing architecture, but also because I  can see myself working in the Fashion Marketing. So there I was. Standing in front of this building seeing myself working inside. Very close to the life I would like to live.  Right now  only as a random visitor, but  someday I will be back in New York and not only for vacation....

Third picuture from above is from: http://www.thecoolhunter.net/design/Diane-von-Furstenberg-Studio---NYC/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just love to read every single comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...